Proposals for panels, mini-panels, and study groups
Proposals for the 2018 annual meeting are now closed.
Panels, Mini-Panels & Study Groups
- Chairs must create the submission and invite presenters no later than Tuesday, May 8th.
- Presenters must submit individual abstracts & disclosures no later than Tuesday, May 22nd.
- Study group presenters must submit disclosures no later than Tuesday, May 22nd.
- Chairs must review, finalize and submit proposed sessions no later than Friday, May 25th.
All Submission Deadlines are 5:00 PM Central Time. Notifications will be emailed in late July.
9 Common Reasons Why an Abstract is Not Accepted:
- The Panel/Mini-Panel is not sufficiently cohesive.
- The Panel/Mini-Panel is not sufficiently innovative.
- The Panel/Mini-Panel does not include sufficient novel/new data.
- The theme of the Panel/Mini-Panel is over-represented in current submissions for this year.
- Similar Panels/Mini-Panels have been presented in recent ACNP meetings.
- The abstract is not informative enough.
- The panel participant composition does not have women, minority and/or early career scientist/clinician representation.
- Speakers are not from diverse institutions.
- Insufficient data and/or statistical analyses.
Poster abstract submissions are now closed.
The deadline for submission was Friday, August 10th 2018 at 5:00 PM Central Time. ACNP does not accept encore or late-breaking abstracts for the annual meeting.
All poster abstract submissions are reviewed by the Program Committee. Notifications of acceptance or otherwise will be emailed to the presenter in early October 2018.
Please note: At the 2018 annual meeting, the poster size will be 4 feet high by 6 feet wide.
If you are not a member of ACNP, please review the Annual Meeting FAQs for additional information.
Deep Brain Stimulation is a Long-term, Effective, Safe Treatment for Parkinson’s, New Studies Show https://t.co/Yf55scFtPw #mentalhealth #parkinsons
Global study shows that certain brain disorders are genetically related https://t.co/eYlPrgA8nv #mentalhealth #psychiatricdisorders