Proposals for Panels, Mini-Panels, and Study Groups
The College is now accepting proposals for consideration at the 2019 Annual Meeting.
Please click here to submit a Panel, Mini-Panel, and Study Group.
*Proposals must be chaired by an ACNP member.
Panels, Mini-Panels & Study Groups
- Chairs must create the submission and invite presenters no later than Tuesday, May 14, 2019.
- Presenters must submit individual abstracts & disclosures no later than Tuesday, May 28, 2019.
- Study group presenters must submit disclosures no later than Tuesday, May 28, 2019.
- Chairs must review, finalize and submit proposed sessions no later than Friday, May 31, 2019.
All Submission Deadlines are 5:00 PM Central Time. Notifications will be emailed in late July 2019.
9 Common Reasons Why an Abstract is Not Accepted:
- The Panel/Mini-Panel is not sufficiently cohesive.
- The Panel/Mini-Panel is not sufficiently innovative.
- The Panel/Mini-Panel does not include sufficient novel/new data.
- The theme of the Panel/Mini-Panel is over-represented in current submissions for this year.
- Similar Panels/Mini-Panels have been presented in recent ACNP meetings.
- The abstract is not informative enough.
- The panel participant composition does not have women, minority and/or early career scientist/clinician representation.
- Speakers are not from diverse institutions.
- Insufficient data and/or statistical analyses.
Poster abstract submissions will open with registration, the first of June 2019.
The deadline for submission is Thursday, August 8, 2019, at 5:00 PM Central Time.
ACNP does not accept encore or late-breaking abstracts for the annual meeting.
All poster abstract submissions are reviewed by the Program Committee. Notifications of acceptance or otherwise will be emailed to the presenter in early October 2019.
Poster Mounting Instructions
*Please note: The poster size for the 2019 Annual Meeting is 45 inches x 45 inches.
If you are not a member of ACNP, please review the Annual Meeting FAQs for additional information.
Any press release issued by a presenter, the presenter’s employer, or any other outside person or entity about a presentation scheduled for the ACNP Annual Meeting must be embargoed until the time and date of the presentation and should be clear that it is not sanctioned by ACNP. This includes any detail of the abstract and the title.
Don't wait for us to tweet about it...stay informed on latest #nppjournal publications with weekly notice of accepted article previews and advance online publications. Sign up for an electronic Table of Contents alert from NPG: https://t.co/MYlSbFsmQq #intheknow #inbox
Heading to #SOBP2019 ?
Great place to meet potential job-seekers / employers -- check out our newly updated jobs board!
@eisenlohr_moul @patosilveyra @jordanmarrocco @OSSDtweets @ACNPorg https://t.co/vECIBCAoma
“The Diversity Invitation Bank... groups include an individual who identifies as African-American, Hispanic, Native American, Pacific Islander, LGBTQ+ or a scientist with a disability.”