The Annual Meeting is one of the world’s leading forums for the exchange of cutting edge scientific information about the brain, behavior, and psychotropic drugs.
The Annual Meeting provides an opportunity to:
• Attend an outstanding scientific program in clinical and basic research on brain behavior-drug interactions.
• Learn about the most recent and often unpublished advances in psychopharmacology.
• Meet and interact with internationally distinguished researchers and scientists.
62nd Annual Meeting
December 3-6, 2023, Sunday through Wednesday
JW Marriott Tampa Water Street / Tampa Marriott Water Street
Registration is now open. Please click here to register.
*Nonmembers of ACNP must be invited to attend the meeting, please review the annual meeting FAQ’s for additional information.
- Preliminary Schedule
- Annual Meeting Schedule
- Know Before You Go – In-Person Attendee
- Know Before You Go – Virtual Attendee
- First Time Attendee Flyer
- Small Meeting Request Form
- Additional Meeting Information
- Learner Notification
- KiddieCorp Registration Link – Childcare
- Social Offset Campaign
- Safety Know Before You Go Briefing Webinar
- Tampa Inclusion Toolkit
- Recommended Restaurants in Tampa
- Equality Florida Open Doors Initiative – Open Doors is a mobile-friendly statewide business directory that spotlights merchants, faith organizations, and other companies that have implemented LGBTQ inclusive nondiscrimination in their policies and in their practices of running their business.
Social Offsetting Campaign
ACNP has partnered with SocialOffset to offer meeting attendees the opportunity to contribute to local organizations in Tampa that make a difference in people’s lives. We invite you to use this campaign to offset any tax spending in Tampa that does not align with your values by supporting local charities that do.
Important Annual Meeting Information
Annual Meeting Policies
Please do not organize any activities (e.g. satellite sessions, scientific board meetings, or social functions) that conflict with scientific sessions of the ACNP Annual Meeting. If you are invited to attend any such meetings, please inform the meeting organizer that this is in violation of ACNP policy.
The ACNP name, logo, or the name of the Annual Meeting may not be used in association with any CME activity or outside advertising without the approval of the College. To obtain permission to use the College name for such purposes, please contact the Executive Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will have your request reviewed by the appropriate committee and/or Council.
Invited Guest Policy
ACNP members may only invite a guest to the meeting if the member is also attending the meeting. Invitation requests require that the member attest that they will attend the meeting. Invited guests may present a poster.
Requests for guest and bank invitations are made through the online portal in lieu of emailing the executive office. To request a guest invitation, please login to the Annual Meeting Submission Site . Once you login, please choose the “Access My Dashboard” option on the Submissions page, which should open for you once you are logged in. On your dashboard, please choose the option to “Submit ACNP Invitation Request.” You will receive an email to confirm that your request has been submitted.
Invitations will be sent after registration opens in June. Members will receive a copy of the invitation when it is sent to guests.
Member guest invitations may also be requested during registration.
Photographing, screenshotting, or recording material presented in a panel, mini-panel, study group or poster session is not allowed. Photographing or screenshotting a speaker before, during or after a session is not allowed. Unauthorized photography, screenshotting, or recording is unfair to the presenters and will have the effect of discouraging our members from presenting their most recent unpublished work.
Social Media Policy
ACNP encourages the use of social media such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+ and blogging sites to engage our community in the Annual Meeting. We encourage you to post or tweet highlights about the meeting, discuss your favorite speakers, panels and posters and offer recommendations on which panels and posters to attend.
When sharing information, we request you refrain from –
- Photographing, screenshotting, or recording the material presented in panel, mini-panel, study group or poster session. This is unfair to the presenter and will have the effect of discouraging our members from presenting their most recent unpublished work.
- Using social media to share detailed content of lectures, posters etc., especially when the organizer or speaker has explicitly requested that some or all of the information presented is not to be captured or shared.
- Photographing or screenshotting speakers before or after a session without their permission.
- Code of Conduct
Attendees will be eligible to receive the credit hours for attending the 62nd ACNP Annual Meeting, December 3 – 6, 2023.
There will be a $40.00 charge for scientific registrants to obtain CME credits. CME instructions will be available on the ACNP website (www.acnp.org) in December.
Joint Accreditation Statement
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Amedco LLC and American College of Neuropsychopharmacology (ACNP). Amedco LLC is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Amedco Joint Accreditation #4008163.
Physicians (ACCME) Credit Designation
Amedco LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 25.50 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Amedco LLC designates this enduring material for a maximum of 101.75 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
*You should not claim both live and enduring hours for the same content.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com.
CE (APA) credits are not available.
The General Invitation Bank is fixed with 100 invitations that any member, attending the meeting, may request for someone who is within 10 years of their last training or someone with a first time R award or K award. Members may use one invitation. Guests from this bank may present a poster.
The Diversity Invitation Bank allows members to offer invitations to scientists from an underrepresented minority group. These groups include an individual who identifies as African American, Hispanic, Native American, Pacific Islander, LGBTQ+ or a scientist with a disability. Members who request the invitation should vouch for the minority status of the scientist they are inviting. Guests from this bank may present a poster. The College’s Commitment to Diversity: The College and its members actively promote diversity and inclusion within the College and within our field not limited to race, ethnicity, religion, disability, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, intellectual perspectives and points of view.
*Associate Members may use an invitation from each invitation bank.
*Only members attending the meeting may request an invitation from the invitation banks.
*Requests for invitation bank invitations should be submitted through the Invitation Request system in the Annual Meeting Submission Site.
Media Embargo Policy and Abstract Submission Copyright
No members of the press are allowed to attend the Annual Meeting unless they attend as an invited guest.
- Any press release issued by a presenter, the presenter’s employer, or any other outside person or entity about a presentation scheduled for the Annual Meeting must be embargoed until the time and date of the presentation and should be clear that it is not sanctioned by ACNP. This includes any detail of the abstract and the title.
- All materials submitted for presentation at the Annual Meeting will be published in Neuropsychopharmacology and should be original and not previously published. Following publication authors may reuse their work with the sole requirements of full citation and link to the original publication online.
Event Request Information
To obtain approval and request space for a small meeting, please submit to the Small Meeting Request Form. All requests will be reviewed by the ACNP Executive Office. It is the policy of ACNP to not allow meetings to happen during scientific sessions. Groups are not allowed to host events except during these available time slots. Your adherence to these time frames as to not distract participants from the ACNP scientific program is appreciated. Any meetings must occur at the following times* or prior to the start of the meeting:
(All times are in Eastern Standard Time)
*Sunday, December 3rd: prior to 8:00 a.m. or after 7:30 p.m.
*Monday, December 4th: prior to 8:30 a.m., from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., or after 7:30 p.m.
*Tuesday, December 5th: prior to 8:30 a.m., from 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., or after 7:30 p.m.
*Wednesday, December 6th: prior to 8:30 a.m., from 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m., or after 7:30 p.m.
If you have any additional questions, please email the Executive Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Approved meetings can be listed in the ACNP program, if desired.
Conflict of Interest Disclosure
Conflict of interest disclosures is taken from all meeting presenters and Program Committee members. Please view the conflict of interest disclosure form.
The results are in 🏆 The first-ever winners of #ACNP2023 trivia are:
1. Pushpa Kumari @GoofySynapse with a perfect 8/8
2. Michael Gregory with 7/8
3. Laura Ornelas @LC_Ornelas21 with 6/8 (but fastest!)
4. Gabriel Fries @FriesGabriel
5. Vanessa Alizo Vera with 6/8
Feeling grateful after attending #ACNP2023! Fantastic experience connecting with brilliant minds, building an incredible network, and meeting again lifelong friends. Thank you for the inspiring conversations and shared passion in advancing the field! @ACNPorg
Thrilled to be a new associate member of the amazing science family at @ACNPorg #ACNP2023 - a million thanks to my friends, mentors and peer mentors in the NARC @bic_ismms lab, to Rita for being our fearless leader and Sophia and Mark @tmhomas for their inspiration and support!