The College offers the following publications to its members, please visit the digital library to view these publications.
- Neuropsychopharmacology is an international scientific journal and the official publication of the ACNP. Published monthly, it is under the direction of Editor-in-Chief William A Carlezon Jr, PhD.
- Neuropsychopharmacology Reviews is published annually as the 1st issue of Neuropsychopharmacology. The Deputy Editor is John Neumaier, MD, PhD. The series editors are Luis de Lecea, Ph.D. and John Winkelman, M.D., Ph.D.
- ACNP Bulletin is published quarterly and keeps the college apprised of recent events, updates on future events, and timely member focuses.
- Psychopharmacology: The Fourth Generation of Progress an archival, citable publication revealing the depth of development and progress in the field of neuropsychopharmacology.
- Neuropsychopharmacology: The Fifth Generation of Progress an archival, citable publication revealing the continued evolution of development and progress in the field of neuropsychopharmacology.
The Neuropsychopharmacology Editors’ Award for a Transformative Original Report (also known as the NEATOR) was established in 2013 and is intended to recognize the “top” original report published in print in Neuropsychopharmacology during the previous calendar year.
2019: Ziva Cooper – Impact of co-administration of oxycodone and smoked cannabis on analgesia and abuse liability. Neuropsychopharmacology (2018) 43: 2046-2055
2018: Susanne Vogel – Stress Induces a Shift Towards Striatum-Dependent Stimulus-Response
Learning via the Mineralocorticoid Receptor. Neuropsychopharmacology (2017) 42: 1262
2017: Katie McLaughlin – Maltreatment Exposure, Brain Structure, and Fear Conditioning in Children and Adolescents. Neuropsychopharmacology (2016) 41: 1956
2016: Naomi Eisenberger –Sex Differences in Depressive and Socioemotional Responses to an Inflammatory Challenge: Implications for Sex Differences in Depression. Neuropsychopharmacology (2015) 40: 1709
2015: Rainer Spanagel – Acamprosate Produces Its Anti-Relapse Effects Via Calcium. Neuropsychopharmacology (2014) 39: 783
2014: Carolyn Rodriguez – Randomized Controlled Crossover Trial of Ketamine in Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: Proof-of-Concept. Neuropsychopharmacology (2013) 38: 2475
2013: Michael Baumann – The designer methcathinone analogs, mephedrone and methylone, are substrates for monoamine transporters in brain tissue. Neuropsychopharmacology 37: 1192
The Neuropsychopharmacology Editors’ Award for a Review (also known as the NEAR) was established in 2017 and is intended to recognize the “top” review paper published in print in Neuropsychopharmacology during the previous calendar year.
2019: Deborah Hasin – The paper entitled US Epidemiology of Cannabis Use and Associated Problems. Neuropsychopharmacology (2018) 43: 195-212
2018: Timothy Dinan – The paper entitled Microbes, Immunity, and Behavior: Psychoneuroimmunology
Meets the Microbiome. Neuropsychopharmacology Reviews (2017) 42: 178
2017: Bruce McEwen – The paper entitled Stress Effects on Neuronal Structure: Hippocampus, Amygdala and Prefrontal Cortex. Neuropsychopharmacology Reviews (2016) 41: 3
The Neuropsychopharmacology Editors’ Early Career Award (also known as the NEECA) was established in 2019 and is intended to provide targeted support to new PIs, operating in their own independent labs, consistent with the ACNP’s career development-related mission. This award will be given for an NPP original report (non-review) published in print in the previous calendar year.
2019: Anna Taylor – The gut microbiota mediates reward and sensory responses associated with regimen-selective morphine dependence. Neuropsychopharmacology (2018) 43: 2606-2614
Early-Career Investigators....Check out this amazing opportunity!
Check out the latest NPP issue https://t.co/1Tssp1yYZ6